NorthStar will clean your rugs in your home or a service technician will pick your rug up to be cleaned at our facility
1. We use a neutral PH and Phosphate-Free Shampoo which is specially formulated to clean wool rugs, carpets and other specialty textiles.
2. A pre-test for colorfastness is performed before we begin cleaning.
3. Rugs are then gently massaged with our auto-scrubber while floating in a cleaning solution to reduce friction and lift residue.
4. The rugs are then hung on our cleaning rack and go through a 3-stage pressure rinse and drying process.
5. All fringes are then hand cleaned
6. Fabric protection is also available