Water damage originates from an array of sources. It could be frozen plumbing or an appliance malfunctioning; it could be associated with an improperly sealed foundation or sewage backing up in a home or business. Finding and mitigating the source is our number one goal. Together we can take the right steps to save, safeguard, and shield your property from further damage.
Northstar follows IICRC guidelines to ensure your emergency is handled with the highest standards. We have the expertise as well as the equipment to handle any water-related problem.
The three key factors we use to obtain knowledge pertaining to the severity damage are:
2. The Extent
3. The Duration
After these factors are considered, we take the following steps to remediate the problem:
* Evaluate contamination points and levels
* Assess risks to health and safety
* Evaluate the magnitude of the damage to both structure and contents
* Remediation of the cause of water or sewer damage
* Pack out or move necessary contents
* Execute controlled demolition
* Use revolutionary drying techniques to save saturated flooring
* Withdraw and discard sewage-contaminated flooring
* Induce air movement with dehumidification creating a powerful current for drying
* Test and monitor the moisture in walls, floors, and ceilings
* Document moisture and temperature through the entire remediation process
Water Damage Coverage Areas: Wausau, Antigo, Stevens Point, Wisconsin Rapids, Mosinee, Green Bay, De Pere, Appleton, Shawano, and Pulaski.